Male dry hydrants are used when fire departments are using large diameter fire hose equipped with NST threaded couplings. Male dry hydrants are designed for use in rural areas with ponds, lakes, and streams so water can be drawn out of them in emergency situations.
- Light-weight 6061-T6 aluminum alloy on connectors, schedule 40 standard PVC for the piping
- 90º PVC Elbow and 45º PVC Elbow configurations
- Straight PVC pipe configurations also available
- 4½" NST, 5" NST, and 6" NST options
- Equipped with internal debris screen