A hydrant diffuser offers quick and efficient hydrant flow testing. The 2½" hydrant diffusers use a dual function, liquid filled gauge, which measures both gallons per minute as well as PSI. They also feature a 2½" female NST swivel so that when connected to the hydrant, the water flow can be aimed in a desirable direction as to not disturb landscape or damage objects in the waters path. We have various 4½" models as well for the steamer side of a fire hydrant.
- Rugged aluminum construction
- Gauge face = 4" diameter
- All parts are field replaceable
- 2½" models weight = 7.7 lbs.
- 4"+ models weight = 14 lbs.
- Carrying case sold separately