The JL Industries FD series fire rated all purpose access door can be used wherever it is necessary to provide service access to shafts and any other location which must have a fire rating. Designed and approved for wall and ceiling installation.
- Door: 2” thick, insulated 20 gauge steel with continuous hinge.
- Frame: 16 gauge steel with a 1” flange. Welded-on masonry anchor.
- Finish: White powder coat paint
- Optional Finish: 304 Stainless steel
- Latch: Universal turn ring and key lock
- Additional lock options (see spec)
- Wall Installation: 1-1/2 hour UL“B” label in a 2 hour fire barrier.
- Ceiling Installation: Warnock Hersey listed for ceiling installations with 3 hour non-combustible rating or 1 hour combustible rating.