Our exposed inlet Fire Department Connections (FDCs) are complete units that are generally mounted on the outside of an exterior wall of a building. They are used by the fire department to supply additional water to the building's fire protection system.
- Each inlet rated at 250 GPM
- Standard Finish: Cast Brass
- Optional Finish: Polished Brass (Suffix 'PB'), Polished Chrome (Suffix 'PC')
- Brass escutcheon lettering options: Auto-Spkr (suffix 'A'), Standpipe (suffix 'S'), Dry Standpipe (suffix 'DS'), Standpipe & Auto (suffix 'SA')
- Red Aluminum escutcheon lettering options: Auto-Spkr (suffix 'ALA'), Standpipe (suffix 'ALS'), Dry Standpipe (suffix 'ALDS'), Standpipe & Auto (suffix 'ALSA')
Standard Equipment: Units are equipped with an exposed brass FDC body with built-in clappers, wall plate, and 2½" plugs.