Larsen's manufactured valve cabinets come in recessed, semi-recessed, surface mounted, and trimless varieties. The standard door and trim material is steel, and optional materials include both aluminum and stainless steel. All doors are ½" thick. All have a turn handle; and continuous piano hinge constructed of material which matches the door and trim.
- Finishes include steel (white baked enamel), anodized aluminum, and #4 finish, 304 stainless steel.
- All cabinets include standard turn handle hardware
- 6", 8" (standard), & 10" depth options
- Multiple door styles available (see spec sheet)
- Miscellaneous options (see spec sheet)
- Fire rated option (gypsum wallboard) is certified by Warnock-Hersey and is listed for one and two hour combustible and non-combustible wall systems to meet the requirements of UBC Standard 43-B (ASTM E-814)