The Zurn ZW5000 and ZW5004 series pressure reducing valves are currently the most compact PRV on the market. They only take 9 ft. pounds of torque to field adjust and also provide a higher residual outlet pressure than competitor models.
These valves are listed as a standpipe valve for hose stations in CLASS I and CLASS III systems (ZW5000), a floor control valve, an indicating valve and a check valve in automatic sprinkler systems as well as a standpipe valve (ZW5004). They also regulate pressure under both flow and no-flow conditions.
- Supervisory switch comes standard on all floor control models
- Field adjustable or set at the factory
- U/L Listed
- 400 PSI max operating pressure
- Available in angle or in-line configurations
- Grooved and threaded options
- Material: Cast brass
- Chrome finish also available (suffix 'C')
- Custom outlet threads available upon request