Double jacket LDH (large diameter hose) hose is manufactured in accordance with National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) standards, current edition. The double jacket polyester construction is mildew & rot-proof. Double jacket LDH hose are typically equipped with storz couplings enabling them to be to connected to storz-ready fire hydrants or fire engines.
Double jacket LDH hose is used for municipal and rural water supply, relay pumping, master stream appliance, crash/fire rescue, industrail fire fighting, potable water transfer, and shorter lengths are frequently used as a soft suction hose.
- Inner and outer jacket is 100% high tenacity polyester
- Liner is a specially developed TPU elastomer
- 300 PSI service pressure - 600 PSI test pressure
- Standard color: White, Yellow, or Red
- Additional colors also available
- Equipped with storz couplings.
- Threaded couplings also available