The JL Industries CT series access door has a recessed door and trimless frame which is designed for tile applications. A covering of acoustical tile or drywall can be inserted into the recessed door panels with exposure of only the narrow frame edges. Acoustical tile or drywall up to 1/2” thick is accommodated by the recessed panel. Attach the tile to the door with adhesive and ensure that it is flush with adjoining tile field.
- Door: 16 ga. steel, recessed to accept 1/2" insert, with continuous hinge
- Trim: 14 ga. steel
- Finish: White powder coat paint
- Optional Finish: Galvanized steel
- Latches: Flush screwdriver-operated cam
- Additional lock options (see spec)
- Wall or ceiling applications