Our double jacket fire hose is manufactured in accordance with National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) standard, current edition. The double jacket polyester construction is mildew & rot-proof.
Double jacket fire hose is typically used for municipal attack line, supply line, industrial fire fighting, master stream appliance, and crash/fire rescue use due to it's 400PSI service pressure rating.
- Inner and outer jacket is 100% high tenacity polyester
- EPDM rubber lined
- 400 PSI service pressure - 800 PSI test pressure
- Standard color: White.
- Additional colors also available
- Standard coupling material: Aluminum
- Optional coupling material: Brass
- Standard coupling thread spec: NST (hose thread)
- Optional coupling thread spec: NPSH (pipe thread)
*Not recommended for low flow nozzles