Spot protection fire extinguishers are an automatic type fire extinguisher designed to supply supplementary fire protection for certain applications. Spot protection extinguishers are designed, tested, and constructed to the same level of standards as ordinary portable fire extinguishers.
Also known as Mini-Guard automatic spot protection extinguishers, these units are designed for single unit installations. Typical uses include the protection of specialized equipment used in business or manufacturing processes or for specific fire risk areas such as flammable liquid storage rooms (dry chemical) and small electronic data storage rooms (halotron).
- Charged with multipurpose ABC dry chemical agents (standard)
- Charged with halotron agents upon request (optional)
- Horizontal and Vertical configurations
- Each extinguisher is fitted with a detection sprinkler head that is rated at 165º
- NOT intended as a substitute for automatic sprinkler systems, fixed pre-engineered or engineered extinguishing systems and are not intended to be multiple mounted.