A flush mounted wall hydrant connection is designed for use as a hydrant or test header.
When used as a hydrant, it acts as an auxiliary outlet connection for use by the fire department.
When used as a test header, it provides a way to flow test a fire pump or backflow preventer.
- Each outlet rated at 250 GPM
- Horizontal & vertical (Suffix 'V') configurations
- Standard Finish: Cast Brass
- Optional Finish: Polished Brass (Suffix 'PB'), Polished Chrome (Suffix 'PC')
- Lettering options: Fire Pump Test (suffix 'PT) and Wall Hydrant (suffix 'WH')
2-way Standard Equipment: Units are equipped with a brass concealed body, wall plate, 2½" F NPT x 2½" M NST snoots and 2½" caps.
3-way, 4-way and 6-way Standard Equipment: Units are equipped with a schedule 40 steel manifold that have 3” grooved outlets, wall plate, 3" F NPT x 2½" M NST open snoots and 2½" caps.