Flush test header connections are designed for flush installation on the exterior wall of a building. The test header body is concealed behind the wall, leaving only the wall plate and gate valves visible. They provide a means to flow test a fire pump or backflow preventer.
- Each outlet rated at 250 GPM
- Horizontal & vertical (Suffix 'V') configurations
- Standard Finish: Cast Brass
- Optional Finish: Polished Brass (Suffix 'PB'), Polished Chrome (Suffix 'PC')
- Lettering options: Fire Pump Test (suffix 'PT) and Wall Hydrant (suffix 'WH')
2-way Standard Equipment: Units are equipped with a brass concealed body, wall plate, 2½" F NPT x 2½" M NST gate valves (loose bonnet style) and 2½" caps.
3-way, 4-way, and 6-way Standard Equipment: Units are equipped with a 6061-T6 aluminum concealed body, wall plate, 3" F NPT x 2½" M NST gate valves (loose bonnet style), and 2½" caps.