JL Industries valve cabinets come in, recessed, semi-recessed, surface mounted, and trimless varieties. The standard door and trim material is steel, and optional materials include both aluminum and stainless steel. All doors are ½" thick. All have a pull handle; and continuous piano hinge constructed of material which matches the door and trim.
Valve cabinets are designed to hold valves or valves and extinguishers.
- Finishes include steel (white baked enamel), anodized aluminum, and #4 finish, 304 stainless steel.
- All valve cabinets include standard pull handle hardware
- 8" (standard) and 10" depth options
- Multiple door styles available (see spec sheet)
- Miscellaneous options (see spec sheet)
- Fire rated option (mineral wool insulation) is UL Listed for one and two hour combustible and non-combustible wall system building codes.