JL Industries fire hose cabinets come in, recessed, semi-recessed, surface mounted, and trimless varieties. The standard door and trim material is steel, and optional materials include both aluminum and stainless steel. All doors are ½" thick. All have a pull handle; and continuous piano hinge constructed of material which matches the door and trim.
Fire hose cabinets are designed to mainly hold hose rack units, however, some models have the ability to hold a 2½" valve or extinguisher or both.
- Finishes include steel (white baked enamel), anodized aluminum, and #4 finish, 304 stainless steel.
- All hose cabinets include standard pull handle hardware
- 8" (standard) and 10" depth options
- Multiple door styles available (see spec sheet)
- Miscellaneous options (see spec sheet)
- Fire rated option (mineral wool insulation) is UL Listed for once and two hour combustible and non-combustible wall system building codes.