Valve cabinets come in, recessed, semi-recessed, surface mounted, and trimless varieties. The standard door and trim material is steel, and optional materials include both aluminum and stainless steel. All doors are ½" thick. All have a pull handle; and continuous piano hinge constructed of material which matches the door and trim.
Valve cabinets are designed to hold valves or valves and extinguishers.
- Finishes include steel (white baked enamel), anodized aluminum (Suffix 'AL'), and #4 stainless steel (Suffix 'SS')
- All valve cabinets include standard pull handle hardware
- Multiple door styles available:
- Full Glazing (with various options for glazing style)
3. Horizontal Duo
4. Vertical Duo
- Miscellaneous options: Decals, die cut lettering, lockable doors, special colors for steel finish